Orange County Lawyer
Answers To Your Legal Questions
If you are searching for a lawyer, you probably have many questions. You may not know what type of visa you could qualify for. You might be concerned about the consequences of a criminal charge. Or, perhaps you want to know if bankruptcy is a good option for you. I’m attorney Osa Igunbor, and my job is to find answers to your questions and guide you to the best solution for your problem.
As your lawyer, I will fully commit myself to your cause and provide you with unwavering support and advocacy. Contact me for assistance in any of the following areas:
- Family immigration, including fiancé(e) visas, student visas, citizenship/naturalization, relief under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), removal/deportation issues and more
- Immigration for employers, including employment visas, immigrant worker petitions, permanent labor certification (PERM) and green cards
- Bankruptcy, including debt relief through Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Criminal defense, including defense of misdemeanors and felonies such as assault, burglary, theft, violent crimes and sexual offenses
- Divorce and family, including uncontested divorces and contested divorces at the Supreme Court level, as well as adoption
My goal is to achieve the best possible results for every client. As my client, you will receive advice and counsel custom-tailored to your unique needs. I will work directly with you in order to provide focused, effective representation.
Attorney Serving Middletown: Immigration, Criminal Defense And More
With offices in Newburgh and Poughkeepsie, I am an Orange County attorney offering services for citizenship, green cards and numerous other immigration matters, as well as criminal defense, bankruptcy, divorce and adoption. Call my New York law firm, The Law Offices of Osa Igunbor, at 845-337-5011 or email me to arrange a consultation.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.